Monday, July 28, 2014

Getting your kids ready for school shop smart with these tips


    I suggest taking inventory of what you need so you buy only what you need-otherwise you will overspend.
 Next search for sales on those items.  If you are purchasing on-line purchase them through Shop at Home or eBates-you will get coupons if they are available and you will earn cash back on items you would buy already-score!
My oldest son wants to go to the outlets so I signed up for his favorite stores and they send you coupons in the mail and through email. Save! Save! Save! Be a smart shopper  make your dollars stretch-I will help when I learn  a new way I will share:)

My son needs new glasses and my husband didn't get insurance for optical this year-no worries.
I went to Groupon and got this deal:

When I added it to my cart they must have had a special because it dropped to $39-Score!
$49 for an Eye Exam and $150 Toward Lenses and Frames at Visionary Eye care ($270 Value)

Fayetteville                                 


$49                   
ValueDiscountYou Save
$27082%$221

My youngest son wanted some more under armour shirts and I saw this deal
Under Armour at 6pm: Up to 78% off
Under Armour - Tech™ S/S Tee
This my sons favorite tee style


 


No comments:

Post a Comment