Friday, July 11, 2014

Concert prep to make the most of your evening and save money


  Outdoor concerts make for a fun evening...being prepared  can make it even more enjoyable and will save you some money.
We are  seeing a concert tonight at Chastain park Amphitheater the Goo-Goo Dolls, Daughtry and the Plain White Tees... so excited! We found out by researching the event a little you can make it even more enjoyable and save a little money. At the event website we learned you can bring a cooler with food and beverages-awesome! Sometimes at events these things can get quite pricey.

In my research I learned there are some rules. The rules are different depending on the seats you have.

The size cooler we are able to bring is 16" 12"-good to know:)
This is the perfect size.
 I purchased this one at Target.


Menu: keep everything small and disposable.
a small fruit and cheese plate-for nibbles


Publix has the best chicken fingers so I will get some of those-we won't have a chance to eat dinner before-so they will be dinner:)

a package of small wine bottles


a package of beer for my hubby
waters
Dessert-Chocolate! and something salty:)

I purchased the food from Publix.

I went to the dollar store and purchased some small clear plates, bowls, cups and napkins-out the door under $5 Now we can eat without being messy-hopefully:)


I went to the website and printed out directions to the event, parking(parking prices and event times-
good to have all the info handy so there are no surprises and you can sit back and enjoy!

We had seen the Goo-Goo Dolls last year and I signed up for their fan club-they had a drawing to meet them and I won-so tonight will be extra special:)

No comments:

Post a Comment