Sunday, July 13, 2014

Great time to buy a swim suit...clearance prices

Victoria Secrets is having a  clearance sale!
 This is the best time to take inventory of what you need. Plus they sent me a $10 off coupon.
I realized I need a strapless swimsuit to not have lines for my sundresses.
Here are some choices I am considering.
Convertible Halter
I think this is my first choice:)

FOREVER SEXY

CONVERTIBLE HALTER

V-wire Bandeau Top
lEOPARD is so hot!
Orig. $52.50 Clearance $20.99 - Orig. $58.50 Clearance $22.99 

VERY SEXY

V-WIRE BANDEAU TOP

SHOWN WITH RUCHED SIDE BOTTOM

Orig. $48.50 Clearance $18.99 - Orig. $54.50 Clearance $19.99 

Paisley Push-Up Bandeau
Chic and Sexy-now I am thinking this one:)

BEACH SEXY

PAISLEY PUSH-UP BANDEAU

SHOWN WITH PAISLEY BANDED LOW-RISE BOTTOM

Special $23 

Ok... now I am going to the gym to burn, baby burn:0


No comments:

Post a Comment