Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Meant to be...


    I am beginning to live my life by the thought if its meant to be... it will happen.
If it doesn't  happen, it wasn't meant to be... let it go. It gives me peace and I am happier:)

Recently I have met some interesting people and I believe I was meant to meet them.

One is my friend Ann. I met her at an art show where I purchased some of her beautiful stained glass night lights. While talking we found we had common interests(Art and she needs help decorating) we became friends. She took me as her guest to the Atlanta Mart last week. Last night she called and wanted me to go with her today the last day of the Atlanta Mart Show to help pick and buy her bedding. I am happy to help-I can tell it is important to her:) Plus I get to get another look at the Mart-it was really overwhelming the first time, now I know what to expect and will look at it with fresh eyes.
 It is so funny as I was writing this she just called me:) I will post new findings from the Mart:)

  Then, I had made some art last year and wanted to give art shows a try. I felt really inspired after our trip to Italy and Prague. I have painted many murals with walls as my canvas and wanted to give  real canvas's a try. I took some of photos and blew them up, did a sepia finish to age them and made them 3 dimensional on top of my canvas art to compliment the picture. The weather at art shows is unpredictable and some of my art got ruined and I was standing in water up to my ankles after that I decided I would rather visit art shows than participate.
Realizing I don't want to do shows, I sold my equipment on craigslist. The guy who purchased my tent come to find out in talking-works for a museum here and has some connections in the art world-he gave me his card.

No comments:

Post a Comment