Wednesday, July 23, 2014

End the Summer Fun Ideas! Getting it for a Deal makes it even more enjoyable:)


                                                          Bowling!
                                             It was such a Good Time!
A deal we got on Groupon. I did learn something. I need to put the expiration date on my calendar-the calendar is my most valuable tool lately:) We have wanted to do it but for one reason or another we had to put it off-it expired when we actually went to use it...I learned you will get the actual value of what you paid-so you don't lose it. I was kicking myself for allowing it to expire-bad Kim:)
We went and made the most of it. I was nice to the girl at the counter and I think kindness goes along way because we should have only gotten an hour-but we got our full 2 hours of bowling-yeah! Nothing loss and we had a great family time! Who could ask for more:)

My husband

My son Brandt

He was not thrilled I was taking his picture
...teenagers...don't they know these are precious times?
My oldest son made me put my phone away.
Sorry no pics of him this time.

My husband had his best score 180
and was like OK you can have a picture of this:)
Don't look at my score...
lets just say he didn't marry me for my athletic abilities:)
We had FUN that is all that matters:)
 
I had to take a picture of this beer bomb
-cool. I have not seen one of these before.
 
I found 2 deals in our area-check your area
 
1.) $39 for Bowling at Junction Lanes Family Entertainment Center (Up to $92.12 Value)
Bowling for Two or Six with Shoe Rental, Arcade Games, and Bumper Cars at Stars and Strikes (Up to 58% Off)
ValueDiscountYou Save
$92.1258%$53.12
The Deal
  • $39 for a bowling package for up to five (up to $92.12 total value)
Bowling package includes:
  • Two hours of bowling
  • Shoe rental
  • Five 20-ounce drinks        
  •            
   2.) Bowling for Two or Six with Shoe Rental, Arcade Games, and Bumper Cars at Stars and Strikes (Up to 58% Off)
from $35

ValueDiscountYou Save
$82.9758%$47.97



Choose Between Two Options

$35 for a bowling and entertainment package for two (up to $82.97 total value)
  • One hour of bowling (up to $34.99 value)
  • Two shoe rentals (up to $3.99 value each)
  • Two bumper car passes ($5 value each)
  • $30 game card worth 120 credits; credits can be split among multiple cards

 

No comments:

Post a Comment