Monday, July 14, 2014

Great Finds for College Dorm Life


 College Dorm Life
    I am getting my son Blake ready for his new adventure...College.
He will be living on campus in a dorm.  I found some cool products for dorm life.

Bed Post Shelf - Keeps College Stuff Handy When You Need It
Love this-my son drinks water at night




Other retailers $17.99

Our Price: $12.59
$9.33
You save $8.66!
available at http://www.dormco.com
Just found this site-cool resouce
I can't wait until my son wakes up so I can show him this stuff:)

Side Table with Locking Drawer
He will have 3 other roommates and
they will be bringing in friends-
this is just smart.
Exclusively Ours
$39.99 

Ideal for a home office, bedroom or dorm room, this durably-constructed side table offers generous storage and display space for keeping all of your essentials neat and organized. A locking drawer with key offers maximum security for more private items.  
Backpack Laundry Bag in Black $9.99
There is on campus laundry
I thought this would be great for him to carry everything easily.
He said Mom I'll be bringing my laundry home for you to do:)
Just in case this may come in handy:0

$9.99

Backpack Laundry Bag in Black
Laundry backpack is a great and easy way to transport your laundry. Backpack holds two large loads and has a large pocket to hold laundry supplies.

Items above available at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Don't for get to use a 20% off coupon:)
 Free shipping on purchases of $49 or more.



Simple by Design Bungee Swivel Chair

Sale $79.99
Original $159.99
Available at Kohl's get $10 Kohl's cash for every $50 spent
Free shipping with $75 purchase

Simple by Design Bungee Swivel Chair
A comfortable chair is important for studying.
My son had this one before and loved it-yes, there is a story there...
let's just say little brother and leave it at that:0





No comments:

Post a Comment