Friday, July 18, 2014

Race Car Experience...the Utimate Rush!


  Recently my husband had the NASCAR Experience.
              He absolutely Loved it!

1st you get training

Then you get suited up.



So Cool!

Sexy!




We are a Big fan of Ford!

Awesome!
While you are driving you have a radio with a spotter.

Start your engines

You get a certificate of your  successful
completion with your top speed.
My husbands speed was 143.94!



He Loves Race Cars-he has a Mustang GT California Special himself.
 He wants to do it again:) He wants my son Blake and I to do it too.
I am up for a lot of things flying in bi-planes, white water rafting, etc.-but I am a little nervous about this maybe I'll change my mind and do it-but right now I am  thinking I'll stick to driving my sports car RX 8 which my husband calls Rex- I call it my Sexy Rexy:) When he goes there again I will go there and watch and cheer him on:0

Go to Groupon to get this deal

Up to 64% Off Racecar Driving Experiences

$100 $49

Atlanta Motor Speedway

Authentic NASCAR experience at the Atlanta Motor Speedway includes a package with one-on-one racecar instruction and 20 self-driven laps

No comments:

Post a Comment