Thursday, July 10, 2014

Update on Soft Paws for cats


   Our Kitten Tumbles who is 3 months old now had to get her girl surgery on Tuesday. Our budget vet offered the soft paws for$15 with what we were having done...we have had some kitten damage so we thought we would try it. My husband is very opposed to nail removal-I do not want her to endure any pain that is unnecessary.
I wanted to let you know she is perfectly fine with it. They glue them on and they are suppose to last for 3 months. I wish we could have gotten bright pink-it wasn't available with our vet-darn:0 My son, Brandt is like Mom No! But come on she is a girl-why not? :) At other places and online they do come in colors and I believe designs-how fun!


We got the clear ones.
They go right over her nails.

She seems perfectly fine with them:)
She would look so cute if they were Bright Pink:)

No comments:

Post a Comment