Saturday, July 19, 2014

My Saturday Morning Obsession...a girl can dream:0


This would look so good flowing in our woods with some
 beautiful flowering trees-how pretty would that view be?



    One Of the things I fell in Love with  when we purchased our home was our yard-we actually have a little bit of land with a small little area of woods behind us-such potential.

I watch HGTV Yard Crashers and drool with envy:)
I get so inspired by this show! I watch and call my husband over...honey, look at this...we could do that and I show him where in our yard. He gives me that Look-if you are married you know the Look:) People mainly men, ask my husband how do you get your wife to do that? I have come to be  a  DIYer  if I want something done and he gives me that Look:)
My dream is to go to Home Depot and Yard Crashers be there and pick me.
OK... I can dream:)


This looks so inviting
We Love to be outside with our dog  Rivet, roasting marshmallows with our boys.
Try a ooey gooey roasted marshmallow between dark chocolate, no graham crackers-it is additive:)

An outdoor entertaining area
Bring a little bit of Italy to our back yard.



No comments:

Post a Comment